If you plan on moving to Oshkosh in the near future, or already live in Oshkosh and would like to build or purchase a brand new home, Cypress Homes’ Sunrise Estates would be an excellent choice for you! This new subdivision is located on Morningstar Lane right next to the 20th Avenue YMCA.
Not only will you have the convenience of living right next to the YMCA, you’ll receive a year long family YMCA membership for FREE when you purchase a home or lot in the Sunrise Estates subdivision until August 31st of 2017!
Whether you are new to the area or have lived in the Oshkosh area for years, we can’t think of a better way to get connected to your community! With that being said, you will also have access to Oshkosh’s Downtown YMCA. This is truly exciting because they are currently in the midst of a $15 million renovation/rebuilding project which will be completed at the end of 2017. They have already opened Phase I on July 13th of this year, so you can check it out TODAY!
Pictured below is the 20th Ave YMCA.
With your free family membership to the YMCA, you will have access to the many great amenities they have to offer. Some of these things include:
- Away Member privileges at out-of-state Y’s
- Access to any Y facility in WI or the U.P. of Michigan
- Complete Health & Wellness Centers featuring cardio, circuit and free weight equipment
- Over 140 Group Exercise classes a week, included in your membership
- On-Site Childcare while you are at the Y, convenient with Group Exercise classes
- Youth/Teen recreation room and Family Prime Time
- FREE Family programming including Wiggles & Giggles, Family Nights, and more!
- Use of indoor running/walking track
- FREE use of Y facilities throughout all program areas during Open Time for members including Open & Lap Swim, Open Climb, and Open Skate
- Priority registration for all Y programming
- Reduced fees on all Y programming including Camp, Child Care, Youth Sports, Swim Lessons & the Y Tennis Center
… Just to name a few! To learn more about what the Oshkosh YMCA has to offer, you can check out their website.